Transform Your Blonde Hair
Blonde Hair Colour Ideas from Mojo Hairdressers, Chorley
If you want to spice up your blonde hair colour, then it’s time to visit Mojo Hairdressing Salon in Chorley, Greater Manchester! There are an array of blonde hair colour shades and colouring techniques to choose from, rest assured our team of colour specialists are here to work their magic and transform your hair into something we are confident you'll love.
Book in for a consultation at our Chorley hair salon so that we can have a chat about just how you want to transform your hairstyle. If you’re not sure what you want to do with your hair, but just know that you want to change it up then keep reading for some hair transformation inspiration!
Please note: At Mojo’s, our guests’ well-being is paramount. For your safety, we insist on carrying out a skin test 48 hours prior to colouring services.
The best hairdressers near me
Changing Your Brunette Hair Colour To Blonde
Changing your hair colour from brown to blonde? Leave it to the professionals!
When completely changing the colour of your hair you must visit a professional hairstylist to ensure the condition of your hair is not compromised. Toners, treatments and regular salon visits are a must if you are to keep your tresses looking tip-top and protect your hair from breakage.
Changing your hair colour from brunette to blonde is a process and one that can not be rushed. Having a drastic hair colour change needs to understand that it will take time – your hair isn’t going to be the colour you want straight away.
If you have taken your chances with a box dye and tried to colour your hair at home, chances are you will be left with a patchy, uneven result with unwanted yellow or brassy tones. Fear not, the hair colour specialist at Mojo hairdressers in Chorley, Greater Manchester can help fix your hair colour problem. Read more here.
Find the Right Blonde Hair Colour For You
This is the fun bit! Finding a hair colour to suit you and your lifestyle is key to achieving a great look. No matter if you are having a drastic colour change, plan on enhancing the natural tones in your hair or simply want a root touch up our team of experienced colourists in Chorley, will take into account your skin tone and complexion, the colour of your eyes and your personal style.
Whether you want a scattering of subtle caramel blonde highlights, babylights to give the effect that your hair has been kissed by the sun, balayage or the popular bronde hair colour we can help. Other popular hair colouring techniques for blondes include root stretch colour, colour melt hair, foilayage, and money piece hair colour.
Read more about fashion hair colouring at Mojo's here.
Hair Colouring Techniques Explained
- Babylights are super fine streaks of colour that aim to give the effect as if your hair has been kissed by the sun.
- Money Piece Colour is also known as face frame colour. Strips or highlighted pieces of colour are normally a lighter, brighter blonde colour or a bright fashion shade to give a highly contrasting look.
- Balayage is achieved by hand painting the colour directly onto the hair using small, thin brush strokes to produce a bespoke colour to suit the individual.
- Foilayage is flattering highlights weaved very finely or hand-painted directly onto the hair to give multi-dimensional colour.
- Ombré is where your root colour gradually blends into a lighter colour at the tips with no obvious line.
- Sombré offers a more subtle, gentle blend of colour hair compared to ombré with a delicate fade between shades.
- Bronde is a beautiful fusion of brown and blonde hair colours which give a bronzed look.
- Glossing is where a clear or coloured gloss is coated over the hair to enhance colour and create a brilliant shine.
How Do I Book My Hair Colour at Mojo’s Hair Salon in Chorley?
Call our salon on 01257235110 to book your appointment. Please remember that we offer free hair colour consultations and it is also important you come in for a simple patch test 48 hours before any colour appointment.