SPRAY TANNING at MOJO HAIRDRESSING, CHORLEY
SiennaX Spray Tanning Services at Mojo Beauty Salon, Chorley
For a beautiful, naturally bronzed and gorgeous tan choose the leading professionals in sunless tanning - SiennaX. SiennaX spray tanning system is applied using a specialist low pressure spraying machine, the DHA in the solution interacts with the proteins and amino acids in the outer layer of your skin to produce a golden brown colour.
Sienna X has a range of solutions and your therapist will help you customise your ideal tan. Your tan results will depend on how well you tan naturally. The darker you tan in the sun, the darker you tan with Sienna X. Your spray tan will gradually develop and will be revealed after you shower.
Gone are the days of patchy, orange fake tan! Men and women can now achieve the perfect shade with spray tanning – a quick and effective treatment in as little as 10 minutes.
Just Some of the Reasons Why We Love SiennaX Spray Tans…
- Quick – takes just 10 minutes!
- Safe – no UVA/UVB to damage your skin
- Natural-looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
- Good for you – no wrinkles just nourishing/moisturising ingredients}
- High profile – top shows and celebrities love SiennaX!
- Confidence boosting – you’ll love the way it makes you look and feel
- Natural-looking, will suit all skin types and has a holiday coconut fragrance
SiennaX spray tanning salons near me
Achieve A Beautiful, Bronzed Tan
SiennaX has created a special blend of solutions which your talented Mojo therapist can either use individually or blended with a range of shades to tailor a colour unique to you.
A Sienna X sunless tan can is safe and can give the same results as spending 10-14 days in the sun, but without the harmful effects of UV exposure. Everyone’s skin is different but with care you can expect your spray tan to last between 5 & 7 days. However, with care and by using the correct products recommend by your spray tan expert, you can extend the life of your spray tan.
What Will Happen Before, During and After My Treatment?
- On your first tanning treatment, your therapist will ask you a number of questions and a consultation card will be completed
- You will then undress to your chosen dark underwear and remove jewellery
- Barrier cream will be applied to your hands, elbows, knees, feet and other dry areas to reduce tan absorption
- Simply follow your therapist’s instructions, spraying will take around 15 minutes
- The guide colour you see will be showered off after your development time of up to 8 hours
- Hair net and disposable underwear is available and sticky feet pads to stop dark tanning soles
- Do NOT wear deodorant or body lotion prior to your appointment
Will My Skin Be Orange After My Spray Tan?
Absolutely NOT! The shades of spray tan available at our Chorley beauty salon, have been carefully selected to allow us to create a bespoke colour perfectly suited to your skin tone and colouring.
Your beauty therapist will discuss with you the exact look you desire whether that be a beautiful bronze colour or natural tan effect.
Is It Safe To Have a Spray Tan?
Yes, very safe. Thanks to developments in false tan product formulations and application equipment allergic reactions are extremely rare; however, if you have experienced allergic reactions to self-tanning or other beauty products please arrange a skin patch test first with your therapist.
Book Your Spray Tan at Mojo Beauty Salon, Greater Manchester
A perfect, flawless, natural-looking sunless tan can now be yours! Call our friendly and professional team of beauty therapists to book your next spray tan appointment at Mojo beauty salon, Chorley.
Call 01257 235 110 or use the book online option at the side of the page.