COVID-Safety At Mojo Hair & Beauty Salon in Chorley
In line with the latest Government recommendations, we provide our clients with a COVID-safe experience including social distancing, enhanced salon hygiene, the wearing of masks and visors, and regular hand sanitising. Read about our COVID-safe measures below.
We have worked hard to transform our salon, taking the social distancing, hygiene and safeguarding into account.
As you can imagine, these guidelines are regularly being updated by the Government so please rest assured that we also update our procedures at the same time. We have a bell located outside our doors, please press it once. You won’t hear it but we will! We will then come and greet you.
*Please note; David Lloyd now require you to wear a mask when moving about the building
Track & Trace
Taking part in the NHS Track & Trace will be mandatory from 18th September 2020 which is why we have to keep a record of all our clients. When you visit, please help us by providing your name and contact phone number.
What to expect on your next visit
- We regularly carry out a deep clean
- We are working in split teams to ensure a distance of 2 metres at all times with screens for your reassurance
- Styling stations are sanitised after every appointment
- All clients are temperature checked on arrival
- All clients receive a freshly laundered gown and towel wrapped up individually for use
- Every station and touch point by clients is cleaned after use
- We use the recommended PPE. Stylists will wear both a mask and visor
- Fewer chairs are in each section
- Coats welcome. We have enough space to hang them
- Drinks are served in a disposable biodegradable cup
- We provide a sanitisation station
- A digital reading library is coming soon