COVID-Safety At Mojo Hair & Beauty Salon in Chorley
As the Government’s Covid restrictions ease from July 19th, the safety of our guests and team members remains our top priority. The Government has left the decision on whether to continue wearing face masks up to businesses and individuals.
After careful consideration, we as a team have decided to keep wearing face coverings and many of our covid restrictions including social distancing will remain in place a little while longer. We have come so far and worked hard to keep everyone safe and remain open.
Our decision is due to the majority of the team not having had both vaccinations yet and also because we have some vulnerable guests who we want to continue to help protect.
We will review our restrictions and policies every 4 weeks and keep you all well informed of any changes.
As an extra precaution, we ask that all clients continue to wear a face covering when visiting the salon unless exempt.
Thank you for your continued support.
Love Caris & the team. x
*Please note; David Lloyd now require you to wear a mask when moving about the building
What to expect on your next visit:
- We regularly carry out a deep clean
- We provide a sanitisation station
- You will be pleased to learn that the team will be coming back together on set days
- Styling stations are sanitised after every appointment
- We will continue with social distancing where possible
- All clients receive a freshly laundered gown and towel wrapped up individually for use
- We use the recommended PPE. Stylists will continue to wear a mask - we respectfully ask that our clients do as well unless medically exempt.
- Drinks are served as normal